North Carolina is currently in Phase II of the reopening plan. We are updating information as it is confirmed, however guests should verify directly with the restaurants. Several will continue curbside takeout and delivery.
Food and Drink
Ongoing updates food and drink – Curbside, delivery, hours of operation, etc.
Food – All Chatham County eateries.
Beverages – Curbside and shipping options available for beer, wine, spirits.
Shopping – Online, curbside, or limited in-store options.
See below for resources: financial/policy guidelines, free webinars, promotional opportunities:
Financial and Policy/Guidelines
- Count On Me NC and NC Restaurant Promise. NCRLA: FAQ and NCRLA Reopening Guidance
- US Travel Association Health and Safety Guidance in the New Normal
- EDPNC Business Reopening Resources COVID-19, NC Chamber Reopening Guidance, NC Commerce resources
- National Restaurant Association resources, U.S. Foods: Restaurant Reopening Blueprint
- American Hotel and Lodging Association Safe Stay Guidelines – Enhanced Industry-wide Hotel Cleaning Standards
- Smith Anderson Business Resources, Guidance for Restaurants
- American Express – A Guide to Navigating COVID-19
- Red Backpack Fund application portal open July 6 – 13: Red Backpack Fund
- Rapid Recovery Lending Program, Paycheck Protection Program Loans FAQ, Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
- NC ABC Commission – Executive Order – ABC Guidance – Temporary Extension of Premises for On-Premises Consumption
Webinars, Watch On-Demand, Download Handouts
- Restaurants Rise: Watch free on-demand
- Covid-19 Response: Utility Management Resources, Controlling Utility Costs during COVID-19
- UNC Entrepreneurship Center in partnership with NCGrowth: Navigating the Great Pause Webinar Recordings
- Travel Media Hotel and Marketing Resources
- Gift card promotions via Instagram
- The Ordering App by Google – Free through Jan 1, 2021
- Need to update your business listing on the CVB website? Email us or complete this form.
- UNC School of Medicine Delivery Corps Volunteer Request Submission
- Recreate Responsibly Toolkit
Chatham County Government COVID-19 information and updates
Chatham County Environmental Health
CDC page and information
Food Safety FDA
Safe Plates Food Safety Information Center
Webinars for public health, reopening – COVID-19 Conversations with APHA
Food Safety: Comprehensive Guide
Best Practices for Reopening Retail Food Establishments from the FDA
CDC Guidance on Reopening
NCCARE60 Content Library and Resources