North Carolina is currently in Phase III of the reopening plan. We are updating information as it is confirmed, however guests should verify directly with the restaurants. Several will continue curbside takeout and delivery.
Upcoming webinar: COVID-19 Vaccine Briefing for Chatham County Employers.
Food and Drink
Ongoing updates food and drink – Curbside, delivery, hours of operation, etc.
Food – All Chatham County eateries.
Beverages – Curbside and shipping options available for beer, wine, spirits.
Shopping – Online, curbside, or limited in-store options.
Executive Order 183: Cocktails-to-go. FAQ.
See below for resources: financial/policy guidelines, free webinars, promotional opportunities:
Financial and Policy/Guidelines
- Count On Me NC and NC Restaurant Promise. NCRLA: FAQ and NCRLA Safe Operating Guidance
- NCRLA Current Guidelines
- US Travel Association Health and Safety Guidance in the New Normal
- EDPNC Business Reopening Resources COVID-19, NC Chamber Reopening Guidance, NC Commerce resources
- National Restaurant Association resources, U.S. Foods: Restaurant Reopening Blueprint; Restaurant Industry Blueprint for Revival, 2nd round PPP loan information
- American Hotel and Lodging Association Safe Stay Guidelines – Enhanced Industry-wide Hotel Cleaning Standards
- American Hotel and Lodging Association Safe Stay Guest Checklist
- Smith Anderson Business Resources, Guidance for Restaurants
- American Express – A Guide to Navigating COVID-19
- Rapid Recovery Lending Program, Paycheck Protection Program Loans FAQ, Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant webinar
- Small Business Association – Paycheck Protection Program, Coronavirus Relief Options
- NC ABC Commission – Executive Order – ABC Guidance – Temporary Extension of Premises for On-Premises Consumption
- NCDHHS: Interim Guidance for Fall-Related Events
- Heart of NC Weddings: What Governor Cooper’s COVID Mass Gathering Guidelines for NC Mean for 2021 Spring Weddings
Webinars, Watch On-Demand, Download Handouts
- Impossible Foods: Food Service Webinar Series
- Restaurants Rise: Watch free on-demand; Restaurants Rise LIVE! a six-day leadership and networking event (currently on demand)
- Covid-19 Response: Utility Management Resources, Controlling Utility Costs during COVID-19
- UNC Entrepreneurship Center in partnership with NCGrowth: Navigating the Great Pause Webinar Recordings
- OpenTable Resources
- National Restaurant Association 2021 Top Restaurant Trends
- Vanguard Renewables free webinars: Depackaging & Commercial Composting – An Integrated System for Organics Recycling, Strategies for Collecting Residential Food Waste
- Prevue Meetings + Incentives: Webinars and Resources
- Travel Media Hotel and Marketing Resources
- Gift card promotions via Instagram
- The Ordering App by Google
- Need to update your business listing on the CVB website? Email us or complete this form.
- UNC School of Medicine Delivery Corps Volunteer Request Submission
- Recreate Responsibly Toolkit
- Open Table special pricing through March 31st, 2021, waiving all subscription and cover fees.
Chatham County Government COVID-19 information and updates
Chatham County Environmental Health
CDC page and information; Toolkit for Domestic Travelers
Food Safety FDA
Safe Plates Food Safety Information Center
Webinars for public health, reopening – COVID-19 Conversations with APHA
Food Safety: Comprehensive Guide
Best Practices for Reopening Retail Food Establishments from the FDA
CDC Guidance on Reopening
NCRLA Resuming Operations Guidance
National Restaurant Association: Easy ways to improve your air quality when dining moves indoors
NCCARE60 Content Library and Resources
Small Business Resource Center: Road to Recovery: Restaurant Reopening Tips
LISC Small Business Relief Grant Info & FAQ; Small Business Relief Grant Application
NC Main Street & Rural Planning Center