- This event has passed.
Silk Hope Pro Rodeo
June 24 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
One event on June 24, 2023 at 7:30 pm
Join Double Creek Pro Rodeo and the Southern Rodeo Association (SRA) for this year’s Silk Hope Pro Rodeo on Fri, Jun 23-Sat, Jun 24, 7:30pm-10pm at Silk Hope Farm Heritage Park. Online entry is available at www.rodeosportsnetwork.com or call 337.427-6336 on Mon, Jun 19, 8am-5pm CST. Contact Rodeo Sports Network for log-in credentials at www.rodeosportsnetwork.com. You must be a current member to use the online entry. Tickets are $20 per adult, and entry is free for ages five and younger. More ticket and vendor information is available at 864.809.2630. Doors open at 5:30pm.
- Bareback & Saddle Bronc: $600 Added Money, $50 Entry Fee, $10 Stock Contractor Fee
- Bull Riding: $1,000 Added Money, $50 Entry Fee, $10 Stock Contractor Fee
- Calf Roping, Steer Wrestling, Team Roping, Cowgirls Barrel Racing, and Cowgirls Breakaway Roping: $600 Added Money, $80 Entry Fee, $10 Stock Contractor Fee
Fees must be paid before competing. Fees charged in addition to entry fees at each rodeo vary based on the sanction of the rodeo. Please see the following:
- SRA or SRA First-Sanctioned Rodeos: $5 Central Entry System Fee/Contestant, $5 Finals Fee/Event Entered
- IPRA/SRA Rodeos: $8 Central Entry System Fee, $2 Finals Fee
- NCA/SRA Rodeos: $4 Finals Fee, $1 Judges Fee
- NCPRA/SRA: Additional fees are included in the entry fee amount shown for each rodeo.
Memberships must be purchased prior to competing in the rodeo in order for points to count. Please be aware that SRA memberships are not always available for purchase at rodeos that are listed with the SRA as the second-sanctioning association.
Youth Cards are accepted for rodeo entry. You will be required to show proof of current membership to the rodeo secretary when paying fees in order for the permit/local fee to be waived. Permit/Local entries will be accepted on an “as needed” basis for an additional fee of $10 at SRA first sanctioned rodeos.
A Minor Release Form must be completed and notarized for all non-member contestants under the age of 18 for each rodeo that is listed as an SRA rodeo or SRA first-sanctioned rodeo. The form must be given to the rodeo secretary when paying fees in order to be allowed to compete.