Explore Farm Boy Farms. Part of the Heart of North Carolina B&B and Craft Beverage Trail.
Hops Harvest Party (various dates TBA)
All ages welcome to this free farm-to-brewery event. Assist with cutting bines, picking cones (in the shade with fans to stay as cool as possible), etc.
Essentials for this event when coming to the farm…
– wear long sleeves (pants or shorts are appropriate)
– wear shoes
– wear sunscreen
– bring water
– bring a hat and sunglasses
– bring scissors or hand cutters
– bring thin gloves if you do not want to get STICKY
– any personal items you might need
– bathroom available
If you would like to attend the farm to brewery harvest event, please email Dan here.
Many opportunities, year-round, to tour the farm, including the hop yard (harvest time is exciting) and malt house. Plenty of NC beer at farm events. Farm Boy Farms is a Chatham County People-First Tourism micro-entrepreneur. Craft Farming + Craft Malting + Craft Brewing = Craft Beer.