Originally constructed in 1908, the bridge spans the Deep River. It underwent many reconstructions and renovations until 1992 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the North Carolina Transportation Hall of Fame. Located at Deep River Park (four acres with picnic tables), which provides a scenic view and is a wonderful place for a picnic. Canoe access, picnic areas. Bridge is lighted at night.
Adjacent to NC 2153 over Deep R, Cumnock-Gulf