- This event has passed.
Whirlikids Book Festival
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat, Mar 7, 10am – 4pm
McIntyre’s Books presents the second annual book festival for readers at all levels, especially for ages 3+. Visit for story time, readings, book signings, panel discussions with authors and illustrators, crafts; it’s a day of book fun for all ages! Visit with Daniel Tiger and Pete the Cat.
Attend workshops with the creative minds behind TinkerActive Workbooks.
- John Patrick Green, The InvestiGators
- Ethan Long, Hello World!
- Andrew Maraniss, Games of Deception
- Carlie Sorosiak, I, Cosmo
- Gillian McDunn, The Queen Bee and Me
- Frances O’Roark Dowell, The Class
- E.B. Goodale, Under the Lilacs
- Tom Watson, Trouble at Table 5 #1: The Candy Caper
- Zetta Elliott, The Dragon Thief
- Jason Tharp, It’s Okay To Be a Unicorn!
- Justin Dean, Awesome Dog 5000 vs. Mayor Bossypants (Book 2)
- Anne Blankman, The Blackbird Girls
- Greg Howard, Middle School’s a Drag, You Better Werk!
- Stacy McAnulty , Moon! Earth’s Best Friend
- Tameka Fryer Brown, Brown Baby Lullaby
- Beth Ferry, The Bold, Brave Bunny
- J. Kasper Kramer, The Story That Cannot Be Told
- Linda Ashman, Take Your Pet To School Day
- Matt Phelan, Knights vs. the End (of Everything)
- Sue Soltis, The Stars Just Up the Street
- Rajani LaRocca, Midsummer’s Mayhem
- Shana Keller, Bread for Words: A Frederick Douglass Story