Country Fresh Flower Farm Events
August 17 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until September 22, 2023
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 22, 2023
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Saturday, repeating until September 22, 2023
Large flower bouquets can be purchased on our online store and picked up on at the farm on Wed and Sat mornings and Thursday evenings. During the ordering process you can pick a color preference and day of pick-up (Please allow 24h between order time and pick-up day). Mason jars may be purchased separately if you are gifting the bouquet and want it ready for giving. Please note that hours are subject to change due to weather, flower supply, or unforeseen circumstances. All changes/closures will be posted their Facebook page.
Open Tue, Wed, and Sat mornings: 8:30am -12pm and Thu evenings, 4pm – 8pm.
Wed and Fri evenings are reserved for U-Pick flower private events, 5pm – 8pm.
Private events include:
- Private access to the flower farm and gift shop. Only your guests will be here.
- Clippers are available.
- Concession stand porch with picnic tables for flower arranging and socializing.
- Water and lemonade.
- Access to concession stand counter and refrigerator/freezer if you would like to have other refreshments and/or party snacks.
- Event cost and guest limit: Farm and space rental for the event is $150. A non-refundable deposit of $50 will reserve your event and be applied to your total event balance that is due the evening of the event.
- Guidelines: “as many flowers as you can fit in our pitcher or bucket” option as one flat rate. The event cost (25% discount from our non-event prices) for each pitcher full of flowers is $15 and each bucket full is $30. This rate is for the flowers only, the pitchers and buckets are not for sale. One full pitcher can easily fill 2 or 3 – 32 oz mason jars, depending on how full you like your bouquet. So, you can have your guests easily share flowers for bouquet arranging.
- Bring your own vases/jars or purchase mason jars from us to arrange your flower bouquets. Mason jars may be purchased during the event for $6 each. A maximum of 25 guests are allowed.
- Reserve your date your date in the online appointments section below. Email and provide the following information: brief description of your event, number of guests, anything special we should know about or questions.
- All parking will be at the main lot near the Christmas shop (the red barn). There may be some construction materials in the parking lot so please park leaving plenty of space between your car and the materials. Also, when parking please make sure your car is not blocking other cars from entering or exiting.