- This event has passed.
Events at Carolina Tiger Rescue
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 31, 2023
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2024
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2024
One event on July 29, 2023 at 9:30 am
One event on September 3, 2023 at 2:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Tours at Carolina Tiger Rescue are all pre-arranged. They cannot accommodate walk-in visitors. You may choose from one of their regularly scheduled daytime public tours, an early evening twilight tour, or make an advance reservation for a private tour. Each tour is guided and you will be walking the gravel tour path.
Tours and events at Carolina Tiger Rescue have limited capacity and often sell out. Book your visit early – tours are the only way you can see the animals.
Sat, Jul 29, 9:30am-4:30pm International Tiger Day Tours
Join the Carolina Tiger Rescue Team (and tigers) to celebrate International Tiger Day! All day long we’ll have games, food, and fun! While the activities are open to all, tour tickets are required to visit the cats. Your tour, led by trained volunteer tour guides, will take you on a half-mile walk through the Carolina Tiger Sanctuary and be within 6 feet of beautiful cats such as tigers, lions, caracals, and cougars. Tours take place at 9:30am, 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm.
In addition to your tour, you’re invited to join in on the other festivities, including fun activities for kids of all ages, face painting, ice cream treats, and more! Arrive early or stay late and treat yourself to lunch! They’re excited to announce that Pittsboro’s very own Tacos Paraiso Food Truck will be on-site, serving up mouthwatering delights from 11am-4:30pm.
recurring and holiday tours
Before Your Visit
There are several things they want you to know before you book your visit to Carolina Tiger Rescue. Please read the information below before purchasing tickets.
- If a minor child is not coming with their parent, a Combined Minor Release Form must be filled out by their parent and brought in at the time of your tour.
- All tours go out rain or shine. In the event of an extreme weather event, Carolina Tiger Rescue will contact guests if we need to cancel.
- Photos may be taken during your tour after a visitor release has been signed.
- The Education Center is wheelchair accessible. However, the gravel and grass paths may not be as wheelchair friendly. If you have accessibility issues, please call 919.542.4684 to make arrangements.
- GPS may not provide accurate directions to our location. They recommend using the directions from their website to ensure you get there successfully.
- They do not allow outside animals anywhere on the property. Please leave your pets at home.