458 West bed and breakfast
Part of the Heart of North Carolina Bed & Breakfast Trail
- Property Type: Bed & Breakfast
- Address: 458 West St Pittsboro, NC 27312
- Mailing Address: Pittsboro, NC 27312
A charming mix of the old with the new creates a warm, comfortable inn. The owners have kept the original architectural style inside and out and added modern amenities. A 10-foot wide wrap-around porch overlooks the original, majestic pecan trees that shelter the house from the heat of summer and cool of winter.
The rooms are each individually themed, each one as tastefully decorated as the next. Stay in the Emperor, Monarch, West Wing, Nest, or Blue Skies. Each room has a spacious private bath. All are lovely, spacious, and as inviting as your hosts.
You'll love the gourmet breakfast; plus, the inn is within walking distance of downtown Pittsboro. Find them on Facebook. Check in on foursquare.
Heart of North Carolina Bed & Breakfast Trail. Visit NC. Online reservations. Read what they're saying on TripAdvisor.
Fourth Friday dinner series
Reservations required, 919.491.4229, $25/person (not including tax or gratuity). Three-course dinner. Outdoor/front porch seating available.
- Roasted root vegetable salad with balsamic-date dressing or pumpkin soup
- Entree choices: Moroccan beef stew or Chicken curry with sweet potatoes
- Dessert choices: Apple crisp with homemade vanilla ice cream or carrot cake with orange cream cheese frosting
- Iced tea/coffee
- Wine and beer available
We can accommodate any dietary restrictions; just let us know when you call to make the reservation. The cost is $25/person plus tax. Stay the night on July 26 after your dinner and receive a 20% discount on the room.
Totally Smoke Free Inside/Porch