The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club
Audubon Certified Sanctuary Golf Course
- View Website
- Address: 840 The Preserve Trail Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- Mailing Address: 128 The Preserve Trail Chapel Hill, NC 27517
World-class golf on a Davis Love III signature 18-hole golf course, the first and only golf community adjacent to Jordan Lake. Love's philosophy when designing a course is to preserve the existing terrain in its natural state, making the finished course an integral part of the surrounding beauty. Combined with a layout designed for many skill levels, golf at The Preserve is exciting, challenging, and offers a chance to experience the serenity and natural splendor of this unequaled lakeside community. Golf repair and a Junior Golf Club are just a few of the additional programs offered at The Preserve.
E-specials online. Check in on foursquare.
Nike Golf Camp
Junior golfers are invited to join experienced coaches, Mike Brooks, Jon Whithaus, and Vince Lazar along with their dedicated staff at Nike Golf Camp. Full Day and Half Day camp options for golfers of all ability levels, ages 7 - 18. Week-long programs: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm and 9am - noon, respectively.
The Golf Club at Chapel Ridge, Pittsboro
Camp Dates: July 14 - 18
Full Day Price (includes lunch and course play): $450
Half Day Price: $245
- Season of Operation: Open year-round.
- Chipping Greens
- Club House
- Designer of Course: Davis Love III
- Dress Code
- Driving Range
- Golf Carts (Motorized)
- Golf Course Description: Great distance views, mountain feel. Chance to experience the serenity and natural splendor. Adjacent to Jordan Lake in Chatham County, between the Piedmont Triad and the Triangle.
- Golf Lessons
- No Spikes Allowed
- Par for Course: 72
- Pro Shop
- Putting Green
- Rental Golf Clubs
- Restaurant On Site
- Snack Bar/Shop
- Total Number of holes: 18
- Yardage of Course: 7.035
- Championship Tees
- Meetings & Conventions
- Banquet Facilities
- Catering Available
- Group/Trade Contact: Rachel Edgerton or Gene Fones