The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club
Audubon Certified Sanctuary Golf Course
- View Website
- Address: 840 The Preserve Trail Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- Mailing Address: 128 The Preserve Trail Chapel Hill, NC 27517
World-class golf on a Davis Love III signature 18-hole golf course, the first and only golf community adjacent to Jordan Lake. Love's philosophy when designing a course is to preserve the existing terrain in its natural state, making the finished course an integral part of the surrounding beauty. Combined with a layout designed for many skill levels, golf at The Preserve is exciting, challenging, and offers a chance to experience the serenity and natural splendor of this unequaled lakeside community. Golf repair and a Junior Golf Club are just a few of the additional programs offered at The Preserve.
E-specials online. Check in on foursquare.
- Season of Operation: Open year-round.
- Chipping Greens
- Club House
- Designer of Course: Davis Love III
- Dress Code
- Driving Range
- Golf Carts (Motorized)
- Golf Course Description: Great distance views, mountain feel. Chance to experience the serenity and natural splendor. Adjacent to Jordan Lake in Chatham County, between the Piedmont Triad and the Triangle.
- Golf Lessons
- No Spikes Allowed
- Par for Course: 72
- Pro Shop
- Putting Green
- Rental Golf Clubs
- Restaurant On Site
- Snack Bar/Shop
- Total Number of holes: 18
- Yardage of Course: 7.035
- Championship Tees
- Meetings & Conventions
- Banquet Facilities
- Catering Available
- Group/Trade Contact: Rachel Edgerton or Gene Fones