The recipes are from family recipes handed down from Donna Bianco’s mother and her maternal and paternal grandmothers, Italian immigrants from Sicily. Local ingredients mixed with imported items (olive oils and vinegar). Catering available. Bella Donna is a beautiful venue for your private meetings and luncheons.
Mon – Thu, 4pm – 9pm
Fri – Sat, 4pm – 10pm.
Local Fare at Bella Donna
- Edible Earthscapes: squash blossoms, stuffed with mozzarella cheese, dipped in Bear Creek Brews beer batter.
- Sunny Slope Farms: tomatoes for caprese salad.
- Pizza flour is organic and locally milled at Lindley Mills in Silk Hope.
- Ayrshire Farms organic blueberries for lemon chess pie topped with sweetened blueberries.
- Dunlap Farms (Bear Creek): ground beef for toppings, sauces, lasagna, meatballs.
- Chicken: fresh, never frozen and purchased from various NC farms.
- Eggs: our own and from local farms.
Did you know?
- We don’t cut your pasta until your ticket comes into the kitchen.
- We have very few canned items in our kitchen except for tomatoes, pineapple, jalepeno, artichoke hearts, and olives.
- All of our salads are washed and cut in house. Our Caesar salad is cut to order.
- All of our dressings are made from scratch.
- Bella Donna has an NC Meat Handler’s License. You can purchase hamburger, filet, ribeye, New York strips from us at incredible prices.
- All of our desserts are made in our kitchen.